This Commander CP860 Conference Phone allows you to build your own NBN ready phone system by choosing the combination of handsets to suit your business needs. The phone uses VOIP technology and your existing internet connection to replace landline and monthly line rental costs with a convenient subscription service. This phone features a 3 m voice pickup and a 3 microphone design making it ideal for placing conference calls in meeting rooms, offices and more.
- This is an online purchase of a Commander Conference Phone handset which will require an ongoing monthly subscription upon activation.
- After you've activated your subscription and completed the onboarding process with your Commander technician, your phone system will be delivered to you free of charge.
- This conference phone is perfect for keeping in meeting rooms and offices where handsfree conference calls are common.
- It has 3 built-in microphones and a 3 m voice pickup so voices will be heard from almost any angle.
- You don't have to worry about background noise getting in the way of your conversations thanks to the background noise suppression functionality.
- The phone operates using VOIP technology and utilises your existing internet network.
- It comes NBN ready for your convenience.
- Since the phone operates over your internet network, you can easily manage your phone system from any internet enabled device, receive your voice messages via email, add additional phones as necessary and more.
- This phone includes a conference calling service allowing you to hold audio conferences with up to 1000 paticipants, with dial in numbers in 59 countries and free screen sharing.
Commander Phone is an internet telephony service. An internet connection is required with 100kbps per concurrent call. Commander Phone subscription plan required. Phone is locked to Commander. Plans not available for resale or high volume telemarketing. Card must be activated within 12 months of purchase.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.