This Brother HL-L5200DW Wireless Mono Laser Printer has automatic duplexing capabilities to save on paper and can print up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) for fast results. You can easily share documents with others using the built-in Ethernet networking or print locally using the USB interface. It also has a 1 line, backlit LCD screen which makes the machine easy to use and navigate.
- You can print A4 documents using this machine.
- It has a printing speed of up to 40 pages per minute (ppm).
- It has a printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- The paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets so you'll always have paper ready to go.
- It supports automatic duplex printing to save on paper.
- It has wireless capabilities and WiFi Direct for easy wireless setup so you can print even when you're away from the machine.
- It features a 256 MB in built memory for your convenience.
- This printer uses Brother TN3420 and Brother TN3440 consumables
- Please note, a USB cable is not included.
- This printer comes with a starter toner pack to get your printer up and running.
Brother Wireless Mono Laser Printer HL-5200DW Overview
Geeks2U New Printer Setup with Officeworks
You can purchase Extra Cover for this product which will provide you with an extended warranty. For more information, please click here.
This printer uses Brother TN-3420 toner cartridges, with an approximate yield of 3,000 pages in black and white and Brother TN-3440 toner cartridges, with an approximate yield of 8,000 pages in black and white. You can find the toner cartridges by search for the Officeworks Product Code BRTN3420BK or here. or Product Code BRTN3440BK here.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.