Brother Professional Wireless Document Scanner ADS-1600W
- The Brother ADS-1600W can scan business cards, plastic IDs, photographs, receipts and documents up to A4 size.
- It has a scan resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi to ensure your documents look great.
- Enjoy ultra fast scans of up to 18 pages per minute in both monochrome and colour.
- Built-in wireless connectivity allows you to scan directly to the cloud or wirelessly to your computer.
- It is compatible with both your Windows PC and Mac computer.
- It comes with a range of automatic functions to rotate images, crop and de-skew your scans.
- You can also scan directly to a USB flash drive.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 12 month
- OW Product Code
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 285W x 103D x 84H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.6 kg
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Country of Manufacture
- Model Number
- Part Number
- Maximum Wattage
- 14 W
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Scan Time (seconds)
- 18 pages per minute
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 600 x 600
- Wireless Document Scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).