How will Officeworks communicate with me?
We'll regularly communicate with you via email. If you have registered with a Hotmail or Yahoo account, please remember to check you 'junk' folders for confirmation or invitation emails in case they are delivered there. To ensure they arrive in your in-box, add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list.
How do I update my personal profile or resume?
Simply follow these five easy steps:
- Log in via the 'Existing applicant' login
- Enter your existing username and password
- Select the 'Update my profile' button
- Select one of the available options and enter your new details
- Select 'Save' to complete your update
What if I am not an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident?
If you are not an Australian or New Zealand permanent resident or citizen, you will need to provide proof of your residency status (Visa and Passport) if you are successful through the interview process.
Once your "work right status" has been confirmed through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Officeworks may be able to roster you appropriately in line with the working conditions on your visa type.
What is the minimum age to be considered for a position at Officeworks?
The Child Employment Legislation outlines the conditions and minimum age individuals can be considered for employment. This varies by State, so for further information please contact the relevant government body for legislative requirement in your area.
If I'm unsuccessful can I reapply?
All applications for roles with Officeworks are stored in our candidate database for review by our recruitment team.
Although you may have been unsuccessful on this occasion we may continue to notify you regarding other opportunities in the coming months, which we hope may be of interest to you. These potential opportunities will be identified based upon the information provided in your application.
To help us locate the best opportunities for you, we would appreciate you taking the time to periodically update your personal profile by logging in via the 'Existing applicant' login on the careers homepage.
I forgot my password. How do I get a new password?
- Proceed to the careers homepage
- Type your email address and select the 'Forgot your password' link
- Your preset secret question will be displayed. Type your answer
- If your answer is correct the system will automatically generate a new password and send it via your email
- If your answer is incorrect you can select the 'Contact us for support' link for further assistance
Can I amend my application for employment?
Yes, you can log in to your online personal profile at any time and amend or update your details.
How can I tell if my application was received?
You can confirm, at any time, that your application has been completed by doing either of the following:
- Check your email for a confirmation message that mentions the specific job you applied for
- Or, log in to the site again and click on 'My applications' to see your submitted applications
What formats can I use for my resume?
- .doc (Microsoft Word format)
- .pdf (Adobe Acrobat format)
My session was interrupted. Where can I find my incomplete application?
If for any reason (such as a temporary problem with the internet or your own computer) the process was interrupted, then your application may not have been completed. In this instance you will find a draft application has been saved for you. Simply log in to the site and click on 'Draft applications' to find where you were last up to.