- The VELOCITY range of office furniture is an AUSTRALIAN MADE product that is perfect for those looking for environmentally sustainable office furniture for either home office or commercial use.
- VELOCITY is a simple yet functional style of furniture that provides many options for creating a harmonious and efficient office environment.
- When creating the VELOCITY range consideration was given to the environment which is why we chose to use the LAMINEX E0 range of board that has no emissions and is a sound environmental choice.
- Brand: Velocity
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions(WDH): 900 X 400 X 1800
- 25mm tops over 18mm ends.
- Four levels of adjustable 25mm shelves.
- Height adjustable feet.
- Robust 2mm ABS edging.
- Low emission E0 Australian Made Laminex melamine.
- Quality Blum cam assembly system.
- 10 year warranty.
- Carbon Neutral Manufacturer.
- Australian Made and Owned.
- Material: 25mm E0 Pboard
- Finish: Melamine
- Colour: Beech/Ironstone
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
General Assembly RequiredYes
Descriptive ColourIronstone, Golden Beech
Number of Shelves5
Height Adjustable ShelvesYes
MaterialLaminex E0 board
Product Dimensions (mm)900W x 400D x 1800H mm
Certified Carbon NeutralYes
Shelf ColourGolden Beech
Shelf Thickness25 mm
Below is general information about the Officeworks Delivery Policy. Your final delivery cost will be calculated in the checkout for your order.
Free Delivery We offer Free Delivery for orders of $55 or more to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Same Day Delivery We offer Same Day Delivery for in stock orders that are ordered before 11:30am and delivered to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).