Uniden XDECTR055 Cordless Phone with 2 Additional Handsets
- This system comes with 3 handsets.
- The phones have a 10 hour talk time with a 7 day standby time.
- The phones are WiFi friendly.
- The phones use a repeater system which extends the range as each phone is added.
- It features an integrated digital answering machine with remote access and a 'do not disturb' function.
- The main phone base has an easy to use LCD display.
- These phones use polyphonic ringtones so that the sound is not as harsh.
- It uses a digital, duplex speakerphone on the handset and base.
- The phones are hearing aid compatible.
- The phone bases are wall and desk mountable.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Dialer Type
- Wireless network friendly|3 handsets included|Alpha display caller ID|Polyphonic ring tones|Hearing aid compatible
- Telephone Type
- 12 month
- Base Depth (cm)
- Base Height (cm)
- Base Weight (g)
- Base Width (cm)
- Display Type
- Handset Depth
- Handset Height
- Handset Locator
- Handset Weight
- Handset Width
- Included Handsets
- Maximum Supported Handsets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Answering System Type
- Voice Mail Capability
- Placing / Mounting
- Standby Time
- Up to 168 hours
- Talk Time
- Up to 600 minutes
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).