Uniden iGO CAM 820 Dual Camera Car Accident Recorder Black
- The cameras record in up to 720p resolution so you can capture high definition footage.
- It comes with 2 independent resolution cameras so you can simultaneously record 2 angles.
- It also has a 2" LCD display so you can view footage and control the device.
- It also has a built in microphone for recording audio.
- The cameras are equipped with night vision functionality.
- The device is easy to install and setup.
- You can record directly onto a Micro SD card.
- It comes with an internal rechargeable battery so you don't have to worry about carrying spares.
- Anti shaking functionality ensures your footage is clear.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 135W x 25D x 55H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.9 kg
- 12 month
- Display Diagonal Size (inches)
- Display Diagonal Size (metric)
- 5.08 cm
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 2 in
- Flash Type
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Max Digital Video Resolution
- Placing / Mounting
- Suction cup
- Battery Included
- Max Supported Memory Card Size
- Supported Memory Cards
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).