Uniden FP 1355 Digital Corded Phone & Answering Machine
- You can mount this phone to your wall or desk to keep it easily accessible.
- It supports caller ID display.
- The inbuilt phonebook has a 10 number memory.
- You can have up to 30 minutes record time on the answering machine, ensuring you don't miss important calls.
- The phone supports duplex speakerphone functionality.
- You can still make and receive phones in a power failure to ensure you stay connected.
- The large LCD display makes operating your phone easy.
- There is a call duration timer so you can keep track of how long you've been on the phone.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Dialer Type
- Memo record|10 Phonebook & memory dial|Counter on base|4 level volume control|Call duration timer|Flash button (call waiting compatible)|Category selection|Mute button
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 205W x 210D x 115H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.24 kg
- Telephone Type
- 12 month
- Display Type
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Answering System Type
- Automatic Redial
- Recording Capacity
- 30 minutes
- Voice Mail Capability
- Placing / Mounting
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).