Ucomm Mobile Whiteboard 900 x 1200 mm
- This board comes on a stand so you can move it around.
- The board can pivot 360 degrees so you can easily flip to another board of notes during a meeting.
- It has a magnetic surface so you can attach notices and photos.
- It comes with a full length pen rail so you can keep your pens handy.
- The board features an ultra smooth surface for increased erasability and reduced ghosting.
- The board measures 1200 x 900 mm.
- It has a weight of 10.5 kg.
- The knobs on either side can lock the board into position and are lockable for stability.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Board Surface Material
- Double sided whiteboard
- Descriptive Colour
- Ultra smooth
- Included Tray/Ledge for Drawing Tools
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 1290W x 525D x 1770H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 10.5 kg
- 12 month
- Castor Brakes
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
Packaging and Assembly
- Assembly Required
- Pinnable Surface
- Mount Fixings Included
- Placing / Mounting
- Floor standing
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).