TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Router Archer C9
- The router supports the next generation of WiFi with 802.11ac, which is up to 3 times faster than wireless N speed.
- Thanks to the dual band functionality you can enjoy simultaneous HD video streaming, online gaming and web browsing using the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band.
- It has 3 dual band antennas combined with beamforming technology to provide maximum wireless coverage in a larger range.
- You can connect a printer or USB hard drive and share it wirelessly across the network using the inbuilt USB ports.
- It has a 1 GHz dual core processor which ensures smooth, fast operation on both wireless and wired tasks.
- You can easily setup a secure guest network for visitors to enjoy secure WiFi access.
- The router also supports parental controls to allow restricted access policies for children or staff.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- TP Link
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 240W x 335D x 97H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.24 kg
- 3 year
- Built-in USB Hub
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- OS Required
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE|Microsoft® Windows® NT|Microsoft® Windows® 2000|Microsoft® Windows® XP|Microsoft® Windows® Vista™|Microsoft® Windows® Windows 7|Microsoft® Windows® Windows 8|Apple Mac® OS|NetWare®|UNIX®|Linux
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Dual Band
- Internet Connectivity
- Wireless Protocols
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- ARCHER C9
- Placing / Mounting
- Free standing
- Number of Networking Ports
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).