TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Modem Router Archer D9
- Experience data transfer speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- With 3 external dual band antennas and Beamforming technology you receive maximum, targeted wireless coverage.
- It comes with 1 USB2.0 port and 1 USB3.0 port so you can connect a printer or USB hard drive and access it wirelessly across your network.
- You can also connect cable, VDSL or fiber modems thanks to EWAN connectivity.
- It comes with an inbuilt 1 GHz dual core processor for smooth operation.
- It has parental controls so you can allow restricted access policies for children or staff.
- The router is easy to setup and has multi language support.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- TP Link
- Descriptive Colour
- Mobile Broadband Access
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 240W x 335D x 97H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.37 kg
- 3 year
- OS Required
- Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS or Linux-based operating system
- Dual Band
- Internet Connectivity
- Wireless Protocols
- 802.11ac |IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- ARCHER D9
- Placing / Mounting
- Free standing
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).