Toshiba 2TB Canvio USB3.0 Portable Hard Drive
- The portable hard drive has a slim and durable design, making it perfect to take with you on the go.
- The hard drive simply plugs in and plays, with no set up or software required.
- This hard drive is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 10.
- It connects to your computer using a USB3.0 cable, and is backwards compatible with USB2.0.
- This hard drive has 2 TB of storage space, which can store up to 285,000 photos or 820 full length movies.
- It features an internal shock sensor, protecting it from bumps and knocks.
- The quick transfer rate of up to 5 GB per second and speeds of 5,400 RPM ensure you spend less time waiting to move files.
- It also uses ramp loading technology which will protect your drive from unwanted data loss.
- This hard drive comes with a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- External Drive Type
- Hard Drive Type
- External hard drive
- USB 3.0
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 80W x 119D x 21H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.155 kg
- 3 year
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 7|Microsoft Windows 8|Microsoft Windows XP
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Write Speed
- Up to 15 MB/s
- Power & Charging Interface
- Mini-B USB
- Power Source
- USB bus
- Hard Drive Capacity
- 2 TB
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).