Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS Graphing Calculator
- The TI-Nspire Graphing Calculator provides capability to symbolically solve equations, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find ant derivatives, exact solutions in irrational forms and more.
- The backlit, high definition display supports digital images so you can overlay graphs and equations to visualise maths and science work in the real world.
- It is powered by an inbuilt rechargeable battery so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes.
- You can also enter notes alongside your equations to help you remember the process.
- The calculator has an intuitive menu which makes it easy to click, scroll, create and save in the same way you would on your computer.
- Integrated mathematic templates allow you to enter expressions and view them in the same format you would in a textbook or on a classroom board.
- Dynamic linking functionality means you can visualise how manipulating a form will affect the all the others.
- You can summarise and analyse data using different graphical methods such as histograms, box plots, bar charts and more.
- The TI-Nspire CX CAS is compatible with the CAS Student Software which allows you to also work from your computer.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Texas Instruments
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 190.5W x 279.4D x 45.2H mm
- Product Type
- Graphing calculator
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.54 kg
- 12 month
- Built in Display Resolution
- 320 x 240
- Display Diagonal Size (inches)
- Display Type
- Number of Digits Displayed
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- N3CAS TBL 1A1
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).