Sheaffer Classic Maxi Calligraphy Set
- The set contains 3 different nib sizes to help you achieve varying line widths.
- You can use the set on most paper types.
- The set includes 20 ink cartridges in assorted colours so you can brighten up your work and change your ink for the occasion.
- There are 3 different pens included, each with a visible ink supply so you'll know when you're running out.
- The pens each contain a comfortable rubber grip to provide more control over your writing.
- The set is ideal for beginners and more experienced writers alike.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Exterior Colour
- Calligraphy kit
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 200W x 25D x 225H mm
- Product Type
- Fountain pen
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.4 kg
- 12 month
- Writing Colour
- Assorted Colours
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Pocket Clip
- Ink Refill System
- Sheaffer caligraphy Ink Cartridge
- Refills Included
- Size Description
- 3 x fountain nibgrades
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).