Sharpie Fine Permanent Markers Electro Pop 24 Pack
- The 1.0mm nib allows you to draw bold and detailed lines.
- Ideal for use on surfaces such as paper, plastic, glass, wood and leather.
- The ink is AP Certified non-toxic as well as water, smear and fade-resistant.
- Pack includes 24 different coloured markers.
- Colours include ultra violet, electric pink, nano blue, techno blue, optic orange, blue, yellow, purple, magenta, mint, peach, black, orange, teal, lime, aqua, pink lemonade, blue ice, brown, navy, red, green, berry and slate grey.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Ink Type
- Marker Type
- Permanent marker
- Pack Quantity
- Pages and Sleeves Included Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 230W x 225D x 30H mm
- Product Type
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.26 kg
- Writing Colour
- Electro Pop
- Country of Manufacture
- United States
- Part Number
- Quick Dry
- Surfaces Writable On
- Paper, Plastic, Glass, Wood and Leather
- Pocket Clip
- Non Toxic
- Fine point
- Size (mm)
- Size Description
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).