Sennheiser RS 120 ii Wireless Headphones Grey
- You can connect your device via the 3.5 mm jack.
- These headphones are suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications.
- These headphones have an over ear design that is easy to wear and quick to remove.
- They are wireless and deliver freedom of sound with reception even through walls.
- These headphones have a stylish grey design.
- Once charged, these can continuously operate for up to 20 hours.
- Tune in to your favourite radio station or TV with the 3 selectable RF channels.
- They come with a 2 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Ear Placement
- On ear
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 212W x 137D x 307H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1231.802 kg
- Recommended Use
- Home audio system
- 2 year
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH)
- Number of Batteries
- 2 x AAA
- Number of Batteries Required
- Rechargeable Battery
- Supported Battery Type
- Connectivity Technology
- Frequency Response (Hz)
- 22 - 19500 Hz
- Headphones Type
- Sound Output Mode
- Wireless Technology
- Radio frequency
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).