Seagate 2TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive
- The desktop hard drive has a stylish, textured design.
- You don't need any additional software to use the hard drive, simply plug it into your USB and an AC power supply and you're ready to go.
- It is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10 operating systems.
- It connects to your computer via USB3.0 for ultra fast data transfer speeds and is also compatible with USB2.0 ports.
- The large capacity provides plenty of room for storing or backing up your important files.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- USB 3.0|USB 2.0
- Descriptive Colour
- External Drive Type
- Hard Drive Type
- Expansion Desktop Hard Drive
- USB 3.0
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 121W x 176D x 37H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.95 kg
- 3 year
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 7|Microsoft Windows 8
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Power & Charging Interface
- Micro-B USB
- Power Source
- USB bus
- Hard Drive Capacity
- 2 TB
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).