Rexel Stack and Shred 50X Cross Cut Shredder
- This shredder can automatically shred up to 50 sheets of paper at once, saving you plenty of time.
- The 15 L pull out bin can hold up to 100 sheets of shredded paper.
- It will shred paper clips, staples and credit cards.
- The shredder creates 4 x 45 mm cross cut pieces.
- You can also use the shredder manually by inserting up to 5 sheets at a time into the manual slot.
- The shredder will automatically shut off after 2 minutes non-use to save power.
- This shredder can cut for 6 minutes before needing a 40 minute cool down.
- The LED indicator lets you know when the shredder has cooled down.
- It has ultra quiet operation that will not bother anyone else in your workspace.
- The machine has a 2 year manufacturers warranty, and the cutters have a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Cross Cut Shred
- 50 Sheet Capacity
- 15 Litre Bin
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 295W x 430D x 350H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 8.7 kg
- 2 year
- Wastebin Capacity
- 15 L
Document and Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
- 50 sheets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Anti Jam Technology
- Continuous Run Time (minutes)
- 6 minutes on/ 40 minutes off
- Material shredded
- Paper|Staples|Paper clips|Credit cards
- Motor Reverse
- Number of sheets shredded at one time
- Security Level
- Shred Size
- 4 x 45 mm
- Shredder Cut Type
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).