QPIX Photo Standalone Film and Print Scanner
- The Film and Print Scanner can scan 35 mm negatives and slides or photos in 3x5, 6x4 or 5x7 inches.
- It has a 5.1 megapixel image sensor to ensure your photos and negatives still look great in digital format.
- It is designed to be fast and easy to use for your convenience.
- You don't need to connect the scanner to your computer, it scans directly to an SD card.
- The scanner converts photos, negatives and slides to JPEG format files.
- 5.1 Megapixel Image Sensor
- No Computer Required.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- 35 mm negative strip|3" x 5"|4" x 6"|5" x 7"
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 245W x 270D x 195H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.5 kg
- 12 month
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Input Type
- Max Supported Document Size
- 5" x 7"
- Scan Time (seconds)
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 5 Megapixel
- Supported Document Type
- 35 mm negative strip|3" x 5" photo|4" x 6" photo| 5" x 7" photo
- Photographic media scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).