Polaroid ZIP Mobile Instant Printer
- The printer connects to your iOS or Android devices via Bluetooth or NFC for strong wireless connections.
- It uses Polaroid ZINK photo paper so you don't have to worry about ink cartridges or ribbons.
- The photo papers have a self adhesive backing which makes them easy to display.
- Each photo prints in under a minute so you can enjoy your photos right away.
- It comes with a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- The printer's compact design makes it easy to take on the go so you're always ready to print your photos.
- There are 10 sheets of Polaroid ZINK photo paper included so you can start printing straight away.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 35W x 95D x 150H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 200 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Compatible
- PC Connection Availability
- Printer Connectivity Technology
Document and Media Handling
- Largest Print Size
- 2 x 3"
- Standard Tray Capacity
- 10 prints
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Power Type
- Rechargeable Battery
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 60 sec/print
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Polaroid ZINK 2" x 3" paper
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).