Panasonic UB-5835 Wide Twin Screen Electronic Panaboard 73"
- You can use black and white markers on the board before scanning, copying and transferring the material.
- The data can be stored and then transferred to a computer using a USB or USB cable.
- Once transferred, the data becomes a file which can easily be shared via email.
- The twin screen feature means that you can switch to the next screen with a simple press of a button rather than manually rotating the board around.
- Each board comes with mounting brackets which will allow you to affix the board to a wall.
- When the printer is connected, you can print out your scanned material almost instantly.
- The board is designed to save energy with the auto power off function.
- The slim design will add a sleek look to your workspace or conference room.
- Replacement film is available using the product code, PE8037400.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Accessory Tray or Ledge
- Board Surface Material
- Descriptive Colour
- Included Tray/Ledge for Drawing Tools
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 212W x 1735D x 1334H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 27 kg
- 12 month
- Number of Legs
- Diagonal Size (metric)
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 73 in
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
Packaging and Assembly
- Assembly Required
- Pinnable Surface
- Mount Fixings Included
- Placing / Mounting
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).