Panasonic PRS120 Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
- The phone comes with a single handset, making it ideal for personal use.
- It can last for up to 12 hours of talk time or up to 150 hours of standby time on a single charge.
- It utilises 2 rechargeable AAA batteries.
- The internal phonebook can store up to 300 entries.
- It utilises DECT technology to be WiFi friendly.
- It has an eco mode which reduces signal output to save battery power.
- The answering machine can store up to 40 voice messages at a time.
- It supports caller ID on the large 2.2 inch colour LCD display.
- You can add an extra handset to this phone using the Panasonic KX-PRW120AZW Cordless Phone model.
- The ultra stylish design is inspired by diamonds.
- Background Noise Reduction Feature
- Key Finder Compatible
- Eco Mode
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Telephone Type
- 12 month
- Base Depth (cm)
- Base Height (cm)
- Base Weight (g)
- Base Width (cm)
- Display Type
- Handset Depth
- Handset Height
- Handset Locator
- Handset Weight
- Handset Width
- Included Handsets
- Maximum Supported Handsets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Caller ID
- Recording Capacity
- 40 minutes
- Placing / Mounting
- Standby Time
- Talk Time
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).