Panasonic KX-TG8033 Cordless Phone Answer Machine 3 Handsets
- Extend the range of your headset further with Premium DECT technology and its repeater base station.
- Sleep undisturbed with its non-intrusive night mode, which disables its ringtone during the night time.
- Store up to 200 names and numbers with the in-built phonebook.
- Quickly call your closest friends and family with its 10 number redial memory, which saves up to 10 numbers and their associated names.
- You can easily answer your phone using the any key answer feature.
- Organise a conference call with an outside line involving up to 2 handsets.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Dialer Type
- With repeater base station to extend the range distance further|120 duplex channels|Expandable up to 6 handsets|Night mode|Incoming call barring (caller ID subscribers only)|200 name and number phonebook|Any key answer|Alarm|Clock|Multiple language display|Belt clip included
- Telephone Type
- 12 month
- Base Depth (cm)
- Base Height (cm)
- Base Weight (g)
- Base Width (cm)
- Display Type
- Handset Depth
- Handset Height
- Handset Locator
- Handset Weight
- Handset Width
- Included Handsets
- Maximum Supported Handsets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Answering System Type
- Automatic Redial
- 10 redial memory
- Caller ID
- Incoming call barring for caller ID subscribers
- Handset to handset
- Multiline Operation Capability
- Conference call to outside line and up to between two handsets
- Recording Capacity
- 18 minutes
- Voice Mail Capability
- Placing / Mounting
- Standby Time
- Up to 250 hours
- Talk Time
- Up to 780 minutes
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).