Panasonic KX-TG7892AZS Cordless Phone with Bluetooth
- This base unit comes with 2 handsets.
- It has a talk time of up to 10 hours and a standby time of up to 8 days.
- The AAA batteries are recharged by the base unit.
- The base unit phonebook memory can remember up to 3000 items.
- The base unit features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can make and receive mobile phone calls through the handset.
- You can charge your mobile phone through the USB port on the side of the base unit.
- It features a key finder key ring, allowing you to press a button on the phone and set off an alarm on your keychain.
- You can set the phone to reduce the background noise.
- The volume of each frequency band can be altered, so you can customise it to your hearing.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Telephone Type
- Cordless Phone
- 12 month
- Base Depth (cm)
- Base Height (cm)
- Base Weight (g)
- Base Width (cm)
- Display Type
- Handset Depth
- Handset Height
- Handset Locator
- Handset Weight
- Handset Width
- Included Handsets
- Maximum Supported Handsets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Redial
- Caller ID
- Voice Mail Capability
- Placing / Mounting
- Free standing
- Battery Included
- Recharge Time
- Approx 7 hours
- Standby Time
- Up to 8 days
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 hours
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).