Panasonic DMC-FT30GN Lumix Digital Camera
- It has a 16.1 MP sensor which can also capture HD video.
- Comes with a 4 x optical zoom.
- Handy 2.7 inch LCD screen.
- The camera is 8m waterproof, 1.5m shockproof and -10°C freeze proof and dustproof.
- Fun creative modes include effects, retouching and panorama shoots.
- The camera comes with a rechargeable li-ion battery.
- New time lapse shooting for photos and videos.
- Red colour reproduction captures natural colour when filming underwater.
- Handy torch light to see in the dark.
- Let the camera do all the work with intelligent auto mode.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 103.7W x 19.7D x 58.3H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.14 kg
- Dust proof|Freeze proof|Shockproof|Waterproof
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Diagonal Size (metric)
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 2.7 in
- Flash Type
- Lens Aperture
- 5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical surfaces / 1 ED Lens
- Lens Type
- LUMIX DC VARIO
- Max Focal Length
- 18.0mm (25 - 100mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Optical Zoom
- 4 x
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Digital Zoom
- Underwater Use
- Up to 8m
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power & Charging Interface
- AC adaptor
- Sensor Resolution
- 16 Megapixels
- Max Supported Memory Card Size
- Supported Memory Cards
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).