Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router
- The Nighthawk's Tri-Band WiFi technology offers super fast combined speeds of 3.2Gbps for uninterrupted streaming.
- The Smart Connect feature makes sure that each device is connected to the fastest WiFi band possible.
- There are six high performance antennas and powerful amplifiers to maximize range.
- The Nighthawk has a high-speed USB 3.0 port and offers storage-ready access.
- The Nighthawk allows internet streaming, gaming, updating and social media on different devices all at the same time with seamless clarity and zero lag.
- The implicit and explicit beamforming+ focuses WiFi signals and delivers stronger connections with your devices.
- The Nighthawk offers high performance lag-free gaming thanks to its 1GHz dual core processor.
- It comes with the free ReadySHARE® Vault app which provides automatic continuous and scheduled backup for your Windows PCs on your home network.
- It's easy to manage your home network with the Netgear genie.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Form Factor
- Networking Type
- WiFi Router
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 293W x 366D x 91H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 2.3 kg
- 12 month
- Dual Band
- Internet Connectivity
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Data Transfer Rate
- 3.2 Gbps
- Placing / Mounting
- Free standing
- Number of WAN Ports
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).