Lowell S210 Slimline Strip Cut Shredder
- You can shred up to 4 sheets of 80 gsm paper at a time.
- The bin has a 9 L capacity and has a lift up design for easy waste disposal.
- The machine has a duty cycle of 2 minutes on to 40 minutes rest time.
- It will shred your documents to a strip cut size of 7 mm.
- The shredder has auto, off and reverse functionality.
- It will also shred staples so you don't have to worry about removing them.
- The slot is 230 mm wide and suitable for documents up to A4 size.
- The slimline design is compact to fit in your workspace.
- Strip Cut Shred
- 4 Sheet Capacity
- 9 Litre Bin
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 395W x 110D x 350H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.8 kg
- 12 month
- Wastebin Capacity
- 9 L
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Continuous Run Time (minutes)
- 2 min on
- Material shredded
- Number of sheets shredded at one time
- Security Level
- Shred Size
- 7 mm
- Shredder Cut Type
- 2.8 m/min
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).