Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- The ergonomic MX Master Wireless Mouse is developed from hand-sculpted models and is designed to support your hand with comfort contours.
- The mouse has a rechargeable battery with up to 40 days of battery life and capacity indicator light.
- The Darkfield Laser tracking sensor offers precise and flawless tracking and will track virtually anywhere, even on glass and high-gloss surfaces.
- The Easy-Switch™ technology allows you to pair up to 3 devices with the mouse and seamlessly switch between them with the touch of a button.
- The MX Master is equipped with a smart speed-adaptive scroll wheel and also a intuitive thumbwheel for side-to-side scrolling.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Buttons Qty
- Descriptive Colour
- Mouse Scrolling Wheel
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 63W x 150D x 194H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.33 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- OS Required
- USB Port: Windows 7, Windows 8 or later Mac OS X 10.8 or later|Bluetooth Smart: Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Device Connectivity Technology
- USB|2.4 GHz
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Operating Hand
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Rechargeable Battery
- Supported Battery Type
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).