Livescribe Echo 8GB Pro Edition Smartpen
- This Pro Edition Smartpen comes with 8 GB of internal memory so there's plenty of room for your recordings and notes.
- It is compatible with your Mac or PC so you can transfer notes and audio then easily review, organise and share them.
- It comes with a micro USB cable for charging your device and transferring data.
- The smartpen comes with an inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- The pack includes a starter notebook of 100 pages so you can start taking notes right away.
- You can use the MyScript for Livescribe software to easily convert your handwritten notes into digital text.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Ear Placement
- In ear
- Included Accessories
- Smartpen portfolio, 100-page dot-paper notebook, 3D recording headset, Micro-USB cable, 2 ink cartridges, Echo Desktop software
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 73W x 228D x 158H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.036 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 3 year
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Number of Batteries Required
- Rechargeable Battery
- Supported Battery Type
- Microphone Operation Mode
- Microphone Type
- Headphones Type
- Digital Storage Capacity
- 8 GB
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).