Livescribe 3 Smartpen Black
- The Livescribe 3 is optimised for use with iOS devices such as iPads, iPhones and iPods.
- It connects to your device via Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and uses the Livescribe+ mobile app which allows you to instantly sync everything you write on paper with your device.
- You can recharge your Livescribe 3 using the included micro USB cable.
- The pen also allows you to record audio using your device's microphone and sync it with your handwritten notes.
- You can use the app to tag, organise or search your notes and even convert them to text.
- The smartpen uses Livescribe 3 Ink Cartridge Refills so you can replace your ink when it gets low.
- The Livescribe 3 Smartpen works with Livescribe Dot Paper which captures everything you write and draw, plus allows you to control audio recordings simply by tapping your pen on the page.
- It comes with a 2 year warranty.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 14.9W x 63.5D x 162H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.34 kg
- 2 year
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Wireless Connectivity
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Number of Batteries Required
- Rechargeable Battery
- Supported Battery Type
- Microphone Operation Mode
- Microphone Type
- Digital Storage Capacity
- 2 GB
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).