Laser Navig8r Car Crash Full HD Camera
- It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- It has a wide viewing angle of 120 degrees providing you with a more peripheral vision.
- It has a large 2.7" LCD screen so you can see more.
- The built in microphone allows for audio monitoring.
- You have the option of 1, 2 and 3 minute loop cycles.
- It's compatible for use with a MicroSD card of up to 32GB size so you can save your information externally.
- The battery is rechargeable so you don't have to keep replacing it.
- Multiple language settings are available so anyone can use it.
- It can also capture 12 MP still shots.
- The HDMI port allows you to view the footage on home audio equipment.
- It can easily be mounted on a windscreen using the suction cup.
- 2.5 LCD Screen
- Rechargeable battery
- Built-in microphone
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 220W x 85D x 170H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.53 kg
- 12 month
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 2.7 in
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Max Digital Video Resolution
- Placing / Mounting
- Suction cup
- Number of HDMI Ports
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Rechargeable Battery
- Sensor Resolution
- 12 megapixel
- Max Supported Memory Card Size
- Supported Memory Cards
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).