Laser Android Media Player UHD 4K and FHD 2K
- The player is compatible with HD content and also comes 3D ready.
- You can play content straight off your USB flash drive, hard drive or an SD card.
- It supports both WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity so you can wirelessly stream your favourite content.
- Connect to the Google Play store to download apps straight to your media player.
- It comes with the Netflix and Quickflix apps pre-installed so you can log in and enjoy your favourite TV shows and movies right away.
- The player supports all sound formats from 2 channel stereo to AC3.
- You can also share your tablet or smartphone screen onto your TV using Miracast and Airplay.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- AC Adapter Supplied
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 240W x 60D x 190H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.41 kg
- 12 month
- AirPlay Compatible
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Display Connections
- HDMI|Analogue AV (3 x RCA)
- Internet Connectivity
- Internet Streaming Services
- Netflix, Quickflix, Google Miracast
- PC Interfaces
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Supports 3D Viewing
- Power & Charging Interface
- AC adaptor
- Audio Output Power
- DTS Surround
- Supported Flash Memory Cards
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).