Kindle Paperwhite eReader Black
- This Kindle has a 300 ppi display which ensures that it feels like you are reading from real paper.
- The Kindle is anti-glare so you can take your reading out into the sunlight.
- The inbuilt, adjustable light will let you find the right brightness depending on the time of day.
- This Kindle has access to over a million books and can download another book in under 60 seconds.
- This is a 3rd generation Kindle.
- It has a long battery life that can last up to 2 weeks off 1 charge.
- It comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
- The eReader is a stylish black colour.
- 4GB in-built storage
- Paperwhite touch display
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Included Accessories
- Built-in reading lamp
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 117W x 9.1D x 169H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.205 kg
- E Ink Carta
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Internet Connectivity
- Wireless Protocols
- IEEE 802.11b|IEEE 802.11g|IEEE 802.11n
- Display Resolution
- 300 ppi
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 6 in
- Touch Screen
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Parental Controls
- Battery Charge Amp Hours (mAh)
- Battery Technology
- Estimated Battery Life (Days)
- Power & Charging Interface
- Mini-B USB
- Included Flash Memory
- 4 GB
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).