Karbon Titan Digital Fireproof Safe
- It includes an emergency override key if there are any issues with the digital code.
- The specially formulated concrete filling ensures that this safe is fireproof.
- It is ideal for floor mounting and includes fixings.
- There is 1 shelf included in this safe.
- It has twin live action locking bolts and dead locking bolts to secure the door in place.
- The digital keypad will open and close the safe with 3-8 number code.
- The external dimensions are 415 W x 355 D x 305 H mm.
- The internal dimensions are 300 W x 215 D x 180 H mm.
- It is powder coated and gloss black.
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Body Material
- Descriptive Colour
- Gloss powdercoated
- Included Accessories
- Keys|Floor mount fixings
- Twin locking bolts, Digital keypad, Override keys
- Lock Keys Supplied (Qty)
- Steel, Fireproof concrete
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 415W x 355D x 305H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 33 kg
- Security Type
- Anti-drilling design
- 12 month
- Door Type
- Vault style
- Inner Dimensions Depth (mm)
- Inner Dimensions Height (mm)
- Inner Dimensions Width (mm)
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Fire Resistant
- Placing / Mounting
- Number of Shelves
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).