Jawbone UP2 Fitness Tracker Wristband Grey
- The wristband tracks your daily activity and sleep patterns, plus it pairs with the UP smartphone app where you can log your food intake and enjoy customised coaching from Smart Coach.
- It has an ultra thin, sleek grey design which is subtle and stylish on your wrist.
- The band connects with your smartphone via Bluetooth 4.0 and uses the UP app to log and analyse your data.
- You don't have to worry about your wristband losing power thanks to its long lasting battery life of up to 7 days at a time.
- Logging your food intake is easy as you can simply scan barcodes using the app.
- You can connect with the UP community to reach your goals with your friends and family.
- Smart Coach helps to motivate you by providing daily goals and personalised activities.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 122W x 56D x 124H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.18 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Health Monitoring Functions
- Pedometer|Distance covered|Activity time|Energy expended|Sleep quality
- Battery Included
- Battery Technology
- Rechargeable Battery
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).