Jackson Outbound Multi Country Travel Adaptor with 4 USB Port
- The adaptor has a lightweight construction so you can keep it handy in your suitcase or carry on bag.
- First two USB outlets are perfect for high powered devices such as tablets while outlets three and four are perfect for cell phones.
- The USB ports have 1.2A power for fast charge times.
- The interchangeable plugs make the device suitable for use in over 150 countries.
- Perfect for international travellers, this device is compatible with a range of main outlets and voltages.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 138W x 50D x 205H mm
- Product Type
- Travel Adaptor
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.19 kg
- Designed For
- Most overseas outlets;Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, GPS units and more
- Left Connector Type
- Right Connector Type
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Number of Networking Ports
- Max Electric Current (amps)
- Power Provided
- Voltage Provided
- Voltage Required (V)
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).