iPhone Lightning Dock - White
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5-mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts from your iPhone.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 250W x 690D x 820H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.131 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Custom Fit Apple
- Apple iPhone 5|Apple iPhone 5c|Apple iPhone 5s|Apple iPhone 6|Apple iPhone 6 Plus|Apple iPhone 6s|Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Designed For
- iPhone 5;iPhone 5c;iPhone 5s;iPhone 6;iPhone 6 Plus;iPhone 6s;iPhone 6s Plus;iPod Touch (5th generation);iPod Touch (6th generation)
- Left Connector Gender
- Left Connector Type
- Apple Lightning
- Right Connector Gender
- Right Connector Type
- Apple Lightning
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- MGRM2AM A
- Headphone/Speaker Ports (3.5mm Audio Out)
- Max Electric Current (amps)
- Voltage Provided
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).