HP LaserJet P1102w Wireless Mono Laser Printer
- This printer allows you to print pictures in black and white.
- You can print up to 19 pages per minute on this printer.
- It has a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
- This printer can hold up to 150 sheets of paper.
- You can print wirelessly without the need for extra cables.
- This printer uses INHPCE285A consumables.
- It will fit up to A4 sized paper.
- This printer is compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 7, Apple MacOS X 10.4 or later.
- The printer is easy to use and set up thanks to an intuitive control panel.
- The machine comes with a USB cable for your convenience.
- 18IPM black
- 600 x 600 print dpi
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Hewlett Packard
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 349W x 238D x 196H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 5.3 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- ePrint Application Supported
- HP ePrint
- AirPrint Compatible
- Google Print Compatible
- PC Connection
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Wi-Fi Direct Compatible
- Wireless Protocols
Document and Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
- Standard Tray Capacity
- 150 sheets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 18 ppm
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 600 X 600
Processor and Memory
- RAM Installed Size
- 8 MB
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- HP 85A
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).