HP HP50G Graphing Calculator
- This calculator can be used to create and display graphs.
- It has a large LCD display so that you can easily see your graphing applications.
- This calculator is powered by 4 AAA and CR2032 batteries.
- It has over 2,300 built in functions.
- It has a 2.5 MB memory, 512 KB RAM and 2 MB flash ROM for performing future upgrades.
- It utilises RPN, Textbook and Algebraic entry, with a selection of 4 fonts and styles for you to choose from.
- This calculator is default set to automatically power off after 5 minutes but is user selectable so it can be changed.
- It comes with a 12 month's warranty for your peace of mind.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Hewlett Packard
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 192W x 62D x 270H mm
- Product Type
- Graphing calculator
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.735 kg
- 12 month
- Built in Display Resolution
- 131 x 80
- Display Diagonal Size (metric)
- 7.7 cm
- Display Type
- Number of Digits Displayed
- 9 Lines x 33 characters
- Number of Rows Displayed
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type
Processor and Memory
- RAM Installed Size
- Flash Memory Cards Supported
- Memory Storage Capacity
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).