HP Enterprise 8500 A4+ Autoload Colour Flatbed Scanner
- It has a resolution of up to 600 dpi.
- It can scan documents at speeds of up to 120 pages per minute.
- Connect with multiple users via the internet connection.
- It has a 5,000 daily duty cycle.
- The scanner can be updated, managed or extended using HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- HP Precision Feed technology separates pages before feeding and auto aligns as necessary.
- Easily manage who can scan and where files can be saved using the advanced security features.
- The flatbed measures 8.5 x 14 inches.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Hewlett Packard
- Microsoft Certification
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 520W x 533D x 308H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 20.18 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Colour Depth
- 24-bit (16.7 million colours)
- Document Feeder Type
- Form Factor
- Grayscale Depth
- 8-bit (256 grey levels)
- Input Type
- Max Supported Document Size
- 216 x 864
- Scan Element Type
- Scan Time (seconds)
- 120 pages per minute
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 600 x 600
- Supported Document Type
- Plain paper|Plastic card
- Flatbed scanner
- Data Link Protocol
- Gigbit LAN
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).