Greentec HP 564XL Black and Colour 4 Ink Value Pack
- This cartridge can also be known by the manufacturer's code, GREHP564.
- Each cartridge has an estimated page yield of 550 pages.
- It's compatible with HP printers¹.
- The value pack contains one cartridge each of black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
- Drop off your used ink cartridges at any Officeworks store for recycling through the Cartridges 4 Planet Ark program which guarantees zero waste to landfill.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Certified Carbon Neutral
- HP Deskjet 3070A & 3520|Photosmart B109A, B110A, B111A, B209A, B210A, B8550, B8553, B8558, C309A, C310A, C410A, C510A, C5324, C5370, C5373, C5380, C6375, C5388, C5390, C5393, C5460, C6300, C6324, C6375, C6380|Photosmart D5460, D5463, D5468, D7560, 5510, 6510, 7510
- Consumable Type
- Ink cartridge
- Descriptive Colour
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 200W x 45D x 252H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.29 kg
- Compatible Printers
- HP DeskJet 3070A|HP DeskJet 3250|HP OfficeJet 4610|HP OfficeJet 4620|HP Photosmart 5510|HP Photosmart 5520|HP Photosmart 6510|HP Photosmart 6520|HP Photosmart 7510|HP Photosmart 7520|HP Photosmart B109a|HP Photosmart C5380|HP Photosmart C6375|HP Photosmart C6380|HP Photosmart D5460|HP Photosmart B209a|HP Photosmart B210a
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Estimated Cartridge Yield (sheets)
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).