GBC Binding Machine Comb A9 Black
- This machine is manual so you can control the handle with low force and ease.
- It can bind up to 145 sheets of 80 gsm paper at a time.
- It can hole punch up to 21 holes in 9 sheets of paper at a time.
- The combs are made from durable plastic that makes for easier comb insertion.
- It has a top load punch and binding feature for optimal binding.
- The handle is soft to the touch and can be used with 2 hands for comfort and stability.
- It comes with a starter kit that includes instructions and 5 clear covers, 5 frosted covers, 5 black and 5 blue leathergrain covers, 5 black 8 mm and 5 black 10 mm combs.
- USAGE: Home Office
- PUNCHING: 9 Sheets (80gsm)
- BINDING: 145 Sheets (80gsm)
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- 145 sheets
- Descriptive Colour
- Maximum Punching Capacity (80gsm sheets)
- 9 sheets
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 260W x 410D x 130H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 2.28 kg
- 12 month
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).