Fitbit Aria WiFi Smart Scale White
- Aria will track your weight, body fat percentage, and BMI so you can see your long-term progress.
- It will inspire you to get active by allowing you to set goals, earn badges and analyse your progress.
- Aria automatically syncs via Wi-Fi to your Fitbit online or mobile account.
- It's compatible for use with the following operating systems and devices: Samsung Galaxy S3 and later, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 and later, Nokia Lumia 520 and later, Galaxy Tab 4 and later, Galaxy Note II and later and Google Nexus 4 and later.
- These smart scales have a stylish, white design.
- It has a weight capacity of between 9 and 158 kg.
- It features a backlit display for easy viewing.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Maximum Weight Capacity
- 158 kg
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 310W x 310D x 33H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.93 kg
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Wireless Protocols
- IEEE 802.11b
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Health Monitoring Functions
- Weight|Body mass index
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Supported Battery Type
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).