Fellowes Powershred DS-1200Cs Cross Cut Shredder
- It can shred up to 12 sheets of paper at a time.
- Your shredded material will be collected in the convenient pull out, 15 L bin.
- It has a 5 minutes on and 20 minutes off duty cycle.
- Each cut piece measures 3.9 x 50 mm.
- SilentShred technology means it operates almost silently.
- It also shreds through paper clips, staples, credit cards and more.
- SafeSense technology enables the machine to stop shredding when it detects hands near the paper entry.
- It has auto start and reverse manual functions for your convenience.
- It comes with a 2 year machine warranty and a 5 year cutter warranty for your peace of mind.
- Cross Cut Shred
- 12 Sheet Capacity
- 15 Litre Bin
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 218W x 386D x 433H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 218 kg
- 2 year
- Wastebin Capacity
- 15 L
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Continuous Run Time (minutes)
- 5 min ON / 20 min OFF
- Material shredded
- Credit cards|Staples|Paper clips|Paper
- Motor Reverse
- Manual Reverse
- Number of sheets shredded at one time
- Overload Protection
- Security Level
- Shred Size
- 3.9 x 50 mm
- Shredder Cut Type
- 3.4 m/min
- Safety Features
- Safe Sense technology
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).