Fellowes Jupiter 2 A3 Laminator
- This machine can laminate documents of up to A3 size, making it ideal for posters and signage.
- The AutoSense system detects pouch thickness and adjusts itself to the optimal laminating setting.
- Jam free technology ensures hassle free laminating.
- Using InstaHeat technology, it warms up in less than 1 minute so you can start laminating straight away.
- HeatGuard technology reduces the surface temperature by up to 50%, ensuring that the laminator is safe to touch.
- It has a laminating speed of 750 mm per minute.
- It can laminate pouches up to 250 microns thick.
- The reverse mode changes document flow for easy removal.
- Auto shut-off prevents overheating when not in use.
- This machine comes with a laminating starter pack including 10 80 micron A4 pouches.
- It has a stylish black and silver design.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Laminator Type
- Pouch laminator
- Number of Rollers
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 208W x 539D x 129H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 7.4 kg
- 2 year
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Max Thickness (micron)
- 175 micron
- Maximum Speed
- 50 cm/minute
- Temperature Settings Quantity
- Warm-Up Time
- 4 minutes
- Auto Shut Off
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).