Fellowes 485Ci Cross Cut Shredder
- This shredder can shred up to 30 sheets of standard paper with each shred.
- The 140 L integrated bin allows for easy removal of waste.
- This shredder has a continuous duty cycle.
- It will create 3.9 x 30 mm cross cuts.
- It will also shred DVDs, staples, paper clips and credit cards.
- The safe sense technology will shut the shredder off if fingers get too close.
- It features jam proof technology which detects the amount of sheets being fed through each cycle.
- The shredder has an auto start function, as well as reverse.
- This machine has 2 years warranty, with 20 years warranty on the cutters.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 635W x 508D x 946H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 81.6 kg
- 2 year
- Wastebin Capacity
- 140 L
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Anti Jam Technology
- Continuous Run Time (minutes)
- Material shredded
- Paper|CD/DVDs|Paper clips|Credit cards|Staples
- Motor Reverse
- Number of sheets shredded at one time
- Security Level
- Shred Size
- 3.9 x 30 mm
- Shredder Cut Type
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).