Epson WorkForce DS-40 Wireless Document Scanner
- The scanner can scan documents up to A4, plus you can use it to scan receipts, business cards, plastic ID cards and more.
- It scans at a resolution from 200 dpi, up to 600 dpi.
- It can scan at speeds of up to 10 seconds per page.
- It utilises wireless connectivity to scan and send directly to your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- It is compatible with PC and Mac computers, Android and iOS mobile devices, plus popular cloud services including Google Drive, Evernote, SharePoint, OneNote, Dropbox and more.
- The scanner is powered via USB but also has an inbuilt battery for added convenience.
- You can use the included Epson software to edit and enhance your scans.
- The scanner weighs only 500 g, making it easy to carry on the go.
- Create editable text and searchable PDFs when scanning on a Windows machine.
- Single-sided A4 scan
- 10 sec colour scan speed
- 200-600 dpi scan
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 300W x 70D x 42H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.5 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0|WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Scan Element Type
- Fixed carriage and moving document Paper Supply: Manual feed (Face down)
- Scan Time (seconds)
- 10-30 seconds per page
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 600 x 600
- Sheet Feed, Simplex A4 Colour Scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).