Epson Perfection V370 Film and Print Scanner
- This machine can scan documents of up to A4 size as well as 35 mm film and mounted slides.
- It has a scanning resolution of 4800 x 9600 dpi.
- This machine has a scanning speed of 16 seconds.
- You can upload your scanned images straight to the cloud.
- It's compatible for use with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty for your peace of mind.
- A4 colour scan
- 16 sec colour scan speed
- 4800 x 9600 dpi scan
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 280W x 430D x 66.5H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 2.8 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional|Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition|Microsoft Windows Vista|Apple MacOS X 10.5.8 or later|Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits)|Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits)|Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32/64 bits)
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- USB 2.0
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Colour Depth
- 48-bit colour
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Input Type
- Max H-Optical Resolution (dpi)
- 4800 dpi
- Max Supported Document Size
- A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Max V-Optical Resolution (dpi)
- 9600 dpi
- Scan Element Type
- Matrix CCD Micro Lens
- Scan Time (seconds)
- Colour A4 Scan at 300 dpi in 16 Seconds
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 4800 x 9600
- Supported Document Type
- Plain paper|Photo
- Flatbed scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).