Epson LQ 2190 Mono 24-Pin Dot-Matrix Printer
- The multi part function will allow you to create duplicate copy sheets of payslips, forms, invoices, tickets and more.
- It has a printing speed of up to 480 characters per second.
- It has parallel and USB interface connection options.
- Flexible paper management allows for front, rear and bottom insertion so you can load 2 sizes of paper at the same time.
- This printer is compatible for use with Windows Vista and 7 operating systems.
- It's Energy Star qualified which makes it energy efficient.
- It has a compact design so it won't take up too much space in your workspace.
- It's AC powered making it easy to install and use.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Language Simulation
- EPSON ESC/P 2|IBM PPDS
- Microsoft Certification
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Networking Type
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Printhead Type
- 24 pin
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 639W x 402D x 256H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 13 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- ePrint Application Supported
- AirPrint Compatible
- Google Print Compatible
- PC Connection
- PC Connection Availability
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Wi-Fi Direct Compatible
Document and Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
- Largest Print Size
- Roll (21.6 cm)|420 x 420 mm|Continuous paper 101.6 mm - 406.4 mm (width)
- Media Type
- Envelopes|Labels|Plain paper|Continuous forms|Cards
- Standard Tray Capacity
- 100 sheets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Nominal Voltage (V)
- AC 230V
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 480 char/sec
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 4800 x 2400
Processor and Memory
- RAM Installed Size
- 128 KB
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Epson S015327
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).