Epson LabelWorks LW-400 Labeller
- The LW-400 Labeller can print on labels up to 18 mm wide.
- You can print up to 4 lines of text on each label.
- It includes 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300 built in symbols and over 75 frames to customise your labels.
- You can also choose to print flags, tabs or wraps.
- It prints quietly so you can create labels without distracting others.
- There are a variety of label tapes available including iron on, glow in the dark, metallic, strong adhesive and fluorescent.
- The large built in memory allows you to store up to 50 label designs for frequently created labels.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 78W x 195D x 225H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.7 kg
- 12 month
- PC Connection Availability
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Styles & Effects
- 14 fonts|10 text styles
- Number of Batteries
- 6 x AA
- Power Type
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Epson LabelWorks 6mm tape|Epson LabelWorks 9mm tape|Epson LabelWorks 12mm tape
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).